We're thrilled to see that you're interested in Secrets. High resolution icons and screenshots are available in our press kit.
If you need more details about us or our product, please contact us directly at
Download Press Kit
What is Secrets?
Secrets is a simple, secure password manager for Mac and iOS. It leverages industry standard encryption algorithms to provide secure storage and macOS and iOS native features to facilitate automatic filling of logins in the browser.
What makes Secrets better?
- Modern encryption — Secrets relies on the popular Sodium library and its implementations of modern cryptography algorithms such as XChaCha20 and Poly1305 to protect the user’s data. Read more.
- Easy to use — Secrets provides a simple and friendly interface to what is usually considered a complicated subject, cyber security.
- Affordable — Secrets employs a freemium model. Free to try for up to 10 items. Unlimited items can be unlocked for $19.99 USD. This allows users who have never used a password manager a good opportunity to understand how they can benefit from using one.
What are other important features?
- iCloud sync — Seamlessly sync Secrets with your iPhone, iPad, or Mac to access your information wherever you go.
- Auto fill — Better than copying & pasting. Use Secrets to automatically fill in login information in Safari and other apps.
- Two-factor authentication — Generate one-time passwords for services that support two-factor authentication, including Google, Facebook, and Dropbox.
- Touch ID/Face ID unlock — Use the device’s biometric capabilities to quickly access your data.